we all have those weeks where all we want is comfort, but we realize we want to look presentable. well, never fear, these are 5 ways to style a comfy t-shirt.
1. adding colorful/patterned leggings can draw the attention away from your shirt and onto your pants, partially hiding your basic t-shirt.
2. adding statement shoes to a basic look can completely transform it from simple to elaborate. these pink adidas neos do just the trick!
3. wearing a hat is another way to draw attention away from your shirt. it’s also a way to hide a bad hair day in a pinch, so that’s another hat bonus! 😉
4. by pairing a jean jacket and cute shorts with your basic tee, the shirt is almost hidden and your shorts can make the statement!
5. for the comfiest outfit of them all, adding leggings and knit crew socks can justify a comfy day and great look all in one!
basic tee: abercrombie kids
statement leggings: aerie
denim shorts: gap
hat: vineyard vines
white denim shorts: old navy
jean jacket: gap
flowy orange shorts: aerie
black leggings: aerie
sincerely, scarlett ;))